Marketing Manager at the Eastern Enterprise Hub
We’re looking for a new marketing manager to help us promote and grow the fantastic services that the Eastern Enterprise Hub have to offer. It’s a wide-ranging role that covers everything an up and coming marketing graduate would want to do – marketing, promotion, social media, PR, copy writing and most importantly managing our 5th Floor Club.
The 5th Floor Club is the cornerstone of what we do – cultivation and management is key to the success of the Hub and its activities. The Club provides us with the Mentors that we use to deliver our services.
So, what would we expect from you?
- In collaboration with our team you will set out a marketing strategy aimed at delivering the needs of the Hub.
- On and Off Line PR and building relations with the press, radio and other media outlets across the Eastern Region.
- Copywriting for a wide variety of marketing material.
- Managing our growing 5th Floor Club.
- Web, CMS, internet updates and administration including SEO and Google Analytics.
- Customer and contact database management maintenance to include preparing and formatting mailing lists
- Managing our email and direct mail campaigns, surveys and general communications
- Using social networking tools such as Facebook and LinkedIn to enhance our brand awareness
- Event assistance with conferences and other corporate events.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or will hold an equivalent level qualification ideally within a Marketing discipline and will have previous marketing experience. You will have a high level of written English along with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise work. You must be a strong team player with excellent communication and organisational skills.
You will have previous social media experience with familiarity in writing and/or editing digital media and you will be comfortable with technology and able to use a variety of IT systems including Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign.
We are looking for a full time position although we can offer flexibility for the right candidate.
Email our CEO Simon Mead with your CV and a covering letter if you're interested.